Just wanted to post a quick update on my Big Bad Woolf pillow. I did some simple outline quilting around the entire design and added a yellow, oval button eye. The pillow cover closes with a zipper across the bottom edge. I made my own pillow form using thrifted poly-fill and muslin.
This was a great project. I had forgotten how fun it can be to buy a brand new pattern, cut into my special herringbone wool and have a finished product ready to use just days later! Really, Ladies, try to sew those projects while you're still excited about them. If everything is put off until after you've plowed through the neverending mending pile, the honeymoon might be over. And then your once highly anticipated projects turn into the dreaded UFO!